Product added to cart
Vitagran 5kg | Nutrimol Next Protein Meal Pellets 25kg Bags | CattleKing Previous
Apple Cider Vinegar 1L
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY - Natural Nutritional Health Tonic - Acidity rating Min 4.5%
Nutrimol Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) made from handpicked apples from Australian orchards is a great natural source of acetic acid and potassium along with enzymes, vitamins and minerals to help improve the health of all livestock.
For All Livestock
- Help boost the natural immune system - has powerful natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties.
- Helps with digestion and body pH balance- acid/alkaline ratio
- Non-Pasteurised: Unfiltered: Naturally Fermented, Preserving all the Goodness
- Nothing artificial and 100% Australian
- Note – Rates are based on an average-sized animal.
- Where a significantly larger or smaller is to be treated, administer on a pro-rata basis.
- Introduce Nutrimol Apple Cider Vinegar gradually with small amounts to accustom them to the taste.
Shake before use
- Cattle: 50mL as a drench diluted 1/1 with water or 15mL/head/day added to water or feed.
- Calves: 3mL daily added to water or feed.
- Alpaca / Sheep: Use as a drench, 25mL diluted 1/1 with water.
- Molasses can be added to increase palatability or 5mL/head/day added to water or feed.
- Dogs: Add 5mL to water or feed daily.
- Horses: 90mL as a drench diluted 1/1 with water or 30mL/head/day added to feed or water.
- Pigs: 5mL/head/day added to water or feed.
- Poultry: 2 to 3mL/Litre of drinking water.
For even better results, use Nutrimol Apple Cider Vinegar in conjunction with Vitagran Nutrimol Nutritional Supplement containing Seaweed extract, Zinc, Copper, Magnesium and molasses for added palatability.
They can both be safely mixed together in the water trough or over feed.
- Adding to drinking water feed
- Oral Drench (diluted 1/1 with water)
- Spray onto coats of animals (diluted 1part ACV to 4 parts water or 250mL ACV to 1L water)
Potassium 1336 mg/L Sodium 22mg/L
Phosphorus 94mg/L Nitrogen 120mg/L
Magnesium 41mg/L Calcium 28mg/L
Available in 1L
Write Your Own Review