Product added to cart
Proteq Equine Bedding 15kg | Proteq Previous
Max's Cat Litter 4kg | Coprice
Made from recycled plant material - a Premium quality product developed to cater for the personal hygiene needs of cats and other pets.
developed using natural ingredients that are gentle, effective, easy to use and simple to dispose of.
- All Natural/Garden friendly
- Made from natural ingredients, does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Completely organic and biodegradable.
Containing useful nutrients and trace elements, it makes an ideal garden compost with the ability to improve soil structure.
Made from recycled plant material Premium quality product developed to cater for the personal hygiene needs of cats and other pets.
The secret to Max’s® Cat Litter is Oryzalite, an exclusive blend of plant materials from Australian rice farms, formed into free-flowing granules resulting in a natural litter material that is effective, easy to use and easy to dispose of.
Max’s® Cat Litter will remain fresh for longer.
- Providing big savings and convenience, the soiled litter can be removed and topped up with new litter.
- Effective odour removal/absorbency Noone likes a smelly litter tray The ammonia smell (a key component of foul odours) was kept to almost undetectable levels in experiments conducted by the Centre for ChemoSensory Research.
- Expert assessment proved that Max’s® Cat Litter performed better than mineral and clay-based litters in the neutralization of odours.
- These exceptional qualities make it ideal for use on the floors of birdcages and aviaries.
- bedding material for mice, guinea pigs, reptiles and other small animals.
Max’s litter lessons
concerned about your cat adapting to a different litter?
When house training kittens, you may need to place your kitten in the tray a few times after meals to ensure it develops desired habits.
For the comfort of your pet, there should be easy access to a private area containing a litter tray.
Most cats will naturally start to use their litter tray when confined indoors.
Max’s Cat Litter is 100% biodegradable and garden-friendly.
Directions for use
Fill the tray to a recommended depth of 4cm. (Enough to enable your cat to scratch and cover waste).
Portions of litter that contain soiled waste or are saturated may be removed and replaced with fresh litter.
Replace entire content of litter tray as necessary.
Dispose of used litter in the garden where it will act as a natural mulch material, or compost with other household waste such as garden clippings.
Write Your Own Review