Product added to cart
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Is Remembered Long After The Sweetness Of Low Price Is Forgotten.” - Benjamin Franklin
No doubt, everyone expects quality when they make a purchase. Quality extends not only to the products but also to the customer service.
Quality represents cost-effectiveness due to product longevity and consistent support from the business of purchase.
Gardenscapes Landscape & Produce Centre - Industry Leader
We strive to be the benchmark within the Landscape & Construction Material Supply Services industry.
How do we go about this?
Our team is responsible and accountable for:
- Delivering and achieving positive customer service experiences and desired outcomes.
- Meeting customer service needs by having industry and product knowledge with enough experience to assist the customer work through the choices available.
- Demonstrating problem-solving, working together to find and deliver solutions.
What are we doing to work on this?
We strive to achieve this goal by working through and on our Core Values.
These are simple yet effective,
- Build Strong Customer Relationships
we work towards Building Supportive & Nurturing relationships with our customers to understand the needs and challenges they may be presented with and allow us to offer solutions, not just product.
- Operate Through Positive Business Ethics
We work on this by Cultivating productive and supportive relationships with our suppliers and manufacturers.
- Provide Quality Products & Services.
- Constant research & sourcing of products from suppliers who have similar business values to ours.
- Internal processes to monitor quality variations in the products supplied.
- Team member mentoring & external training to provide knowledgeable advice.
- Maintain A Safe Environment.
We value the importance of maintaining a safe environment for both our customers & our Team. Our Occupational Health & Safety Policy and Processes ensure our workplace is a safe and inviting environment for our customers & a supportive workplace for our valuable Team members.
- Be Competitive in The Marketplace
Everybody wants a ‘good deal’. But there is a difference between getting the ‘Cheapest’ and providing ‘Cost-effectiveness’. The advice we supply allows our customers to save money in the long run by advising them with information and supplying them with the right product; regardless of pricing.
We believe ‘the market expects a continually improving service’.
We aim to consistently work on ways to improve and grow our service standards.
meeting our customer’s needs
providing support and knowledge,
as well as inspiration or information needed to assist them achieve their project goals.
We aim to regularly achieve the above by implementing a Quality Management System that complies with the international standard of best practice ISO 9001.
It is a commitment to meet the needs of our clients and legal and regulatory requirements.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of our management principles, ethics and behaviour, to ensure they remain effective and easy to understand. We ensure our team takes ownership and accountability for implemented processes.
What do we want to achieve?
While we know it is a big ask and that we are human, Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.
Our team is serious about ensuring constant growth and improvement. Each of our Team members are encouraged to implement processes by taking ownership and accountability and pooling their experiences.
By doing the above and providing outstanding service with a quality product range, we will achieve our aims and goals for long term success and sustained improvements.
Each team member is responsible for the quality of their work but also for providing a positive customer service experience.
The company provides training and has established systems to assist each of us to achieve the standards required.
While we endeavour to offer a service that we can be proud of, we must acknowledge that we don’t always achieve our standards.
When a customer raises a concern, we are committed to diligently investigating the issue to achieve the best result. We also view this as a positive opportunity to improve our business moving forward.
We aim to achieve desired outcomes by meeting or exceeding customer needs and expectations with industry/product knowledge, problem-solving and tenacity to boot.
We look forward to helping deliver lifestyle solutions with you too.
ISO:9001 Quality Management System
You may well be asking, "What is ISO:9001, and how on earth does it make a difference?"
The Wikipedia definition below gives an accepted understanding of what is the point of a company getting ISO:9001.
“ISO:9001 is a set of internationally recognized standards that help organizations ensure they meet customers and other stakeholder needs within statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product or service.”
In other words, a business that achieves ISO:9001 certification goes through a stringent checklist to take on best practices regarding processes and policies.
Doing this work, going through the process, ensures they maintain a superior standard and long life in the industry.
Companies with ISO:9001 Certification also get audited regularly by registered providers to ensure they keep up their compliance with these Standards.
The company itself also performs regular internal audits to ensure they achieve this compliance and by incorporating what is called a Quality Management System (QMS).
How did we Develop our QMS
The principles listed below reflect our beliefs.
We use them to drive our QMS and make sure we meet the ISO:9001 criteria.
Our QMS covers the following topics.
- Customer Focus
- Engagement of Team Members
- Policies & Processes
- Continual Improvement
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Relationship Management
How relevant is a QMS?
Our QMS also focusses on something else we are very passionate about... meeting our 3 Point Guarantee.
This guarantee is something we live by every day.
- Delivery on-time
We identified the 3 items as being crucial to delivering solutions for our customers.
Our dedication and commitment to this guarantee helps us focus on making sure we
- stock quality products
- provide quality service,
- supply accurate quantities,
- ensure both safety & value-for-money,
- maintain timely deliveries for peace-of-mind and cost-effectiveness.
Our QMS drives policies & processes and maintains a clear focus for our team dedication to constant improvement and customer satisfaction.
So, you see, to us, ISO:9001 certification provides confidence and peace of mind for our team and our valued customers.
Quality Policy Statement
Our Quality Management Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours:
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with our customers. Working towards better understanding their needs and challenges, enabling us to deliver solutions, not just product.
- Cultivate productive and supportive relationships with our suppliers and manufacturers.
- Achieve our commitment to quality, quantity, and on-time delivery.
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practises at all levels and ensure reliable risk management.
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, internal auditing and customer feedback.
- Develop Team competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and showing strong management involvement and commitment.
This policy applies to all team members (Permanent, casual & contractors) and encompasses all services, functions and products we offer.